Decided to pull something together before I leave town for a couple days. I did this earlier today and am "fairly satisfied" with how it came out. Some of the stars got a bit too blurry when the image was downsized, but overall I think it works considering the time that I had to work on it.
Be sure to full-view for better details and color!
Everything in this image (minus the stars themselves) was created from scratch in Photoshop using a Muddy Pack
. I had a pre-existing starfield I had made but it was just white dots before the mud came along.
Be sure to go check =resurgere
out as they have some incredible resources over there!